Learning English Crazy English method shortens the process of forming natural language of man, not help a person from place to place to achieve the ability to express themselves fluently.
Crazy English 365 Sentences | Unit 2:
14. Can I take a message?
15. Can I take a rain check?
16. Can I take your order?
17. Can you give me a wake-up call?
18. Can you give me some feedback?
19. Can you make it?
20. Can I have a word with you?
21. Cath me later.
22. Cheer up!
23. Come in and make yourself at home.
24. Could I have the bill, please?
25. Could you drop me off at the ai rport?
26. Could you speak slower?
27. Could you take a picture for me?
28. Did you enjoy your flight?
29. Did you have a good day today?
30. Did you have a nice holiday?
31. Did you have fun?
32. Dinner is on me.
33. Do you have a room available?
34. Do you have any hobbies?
35. Do you have some change?
36. Do you mind my smoking?
37. Do you often work out?
38. Do you speak English?
39. Don’t be so modest.
▶ Crazy English 365 full: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdq-40WUUsg&list=PLTyvAtj9OYb0T_E_JAMnbQRIXEhcjoI52
☞ Thanks for watching!
☞ Please share and like if you enjoyed the video 🙂 thanks so much ♥
▶ Please subscribe to update new videos.
Subscribe To Update New Lesson: